DÜRR DENTAL AG was founded in 1941 by the brothers Karl and Wilhelm Dürr from Gechingen in the Black Forest. The precision workshops were set up in Stuttgart-Feuerbach. The headquarters of the German company are now located in Bietigheim-Bissingen. Here, around 400 employees are engaged in production, research and development as well as sales and marketing. The Dürr Dental Group currently has around 1000 employees throughout the world and enjoyed a turnover of 238 million in 2015, and is represented by company personnel in 36 countries.