Sometimes it is difficult for patients to fully understand the condition of their teeth in the same way the dentist does.
Dental Imaging systems allow patients to be more interactive in the exam process, which provides patients with a greater sense of understanding and responsibility about personal dental health.
The Triton Plus+ & Triton units can be equipped with all the new means of visual inspection (such as intra-oral cameras, microscopes, monitors for digital x-ray displays etc) that will truly set apart the dental practice from the nonusers giving extra prestige and a better level of understanding of the intraoral status.
Metal base for screen installation on ANY dental seat.
- The distance between the screws of the screen is 7,5cm.
- The handle is made of high quality metal in white color.
- Suitable for any dental unit as its diameter of the arm is up to F60.
* There are 2 different types of Brackets from which you can choose (single & double) so it can move in front of the patient. With rotation of the screen and up and down tilting.
The screen that comes with the Triton & Triton Plus+ series can be used in many ways:
- To reproduce the image obtained through the intraoral camera.
- To reproduce the digital radiographs (connection to a PC required).
- For the reproduction of pleasant, relaxing images that stimulate the patient’s interest by evoking positive emotions or even cartoons for children.
LG Monitor characteristics:
- Resolution 1366 x 768
- Brightness 250 cd/m²
- USB ports 1xUSB
- Display 16:9